Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Monster at the End of This Post

What did that say? In the title, what did that say?


Did that say there will be a monster at the end of this post????



IT DID? Oh, I am so scared of Monsters!!!




SHHHHHHHHHH Listen, I have an idea. If you do not read any further, we will never get to the end of this post.



And that is good, because there is a monster at the end of this post.



- so please do not read any further



































YOU READ FURTHER!







Ok - I'd like to tie this post to the last one with rope, so you can not read any further. I have no rope.







I'd also like to nail this post to the last one, so we don't get closer to the end of this post, but I think that would damage something.







Or maybe I could build a heavy, thick, solid, strong brick wall. That would stop you. But I've heard that can leave a big mess.







So I will just say that the next paragraph is the end of this post, and there is a monster at the end of this post. I am so Scared! Please do not read any further.



Please



Please



Please







Well look at that! This is the end of the post and the only one here is this monster of a prize from Dad blogs! And you were so scared! I told you and told you there was nothing to be scared of!






- Oh, I'm so embarrassed....






Grover, what the heck are you doing here???

No comments:

Post a Comment