Saturday, February 7, 2009

VALENTINES DAY SWAP GOODIE BOX :))


I participated in 2009 Valentine's Day Swap @ An Island Life. What fun it has been!
I was lucky enough to have Pam from Country Mouse, City Mouse have my name in the swap. I have enjoyed getting to know her & love reading her blog. Already I've shed tears, took part in a mystery, & sighed in relief that her daughter was ok.
So yesterday, when I checked the mail I find a package covered in glittery hearts all the way from Canada!! I was so excited!
It was such a fun box! Just opening it there was a doilie on the lid & bright colored paper wrappings. A sweet card sending love for Valentine's Day was the first that I opened. There was definitely love in the box! Next I saw two Body Shop bottles of Mango scented bath yummies!!! A cute magnet pad for the fridge (I already used it for a shopping list!) and a really cute handmade crafty three hearts hanger that has found it's perfect home in the kitchen. I was so excited already & then I found under all of that was a nice heavy hinged picture frame.
Ok Pam must be Psychic ! How did she know that we had just had pictures done of me & the boys? I always think about picking out some frames, but while I'm out I always forget. It was perfectly what I needed. How nice!
Thank You Pam for your sweet goodie box all the way from Canada. You made my day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment