Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Win Michael Buble New Release " Crazy Love" - Now in Stores!


So I've finally got Harry feeling better and he's decided to go home. Thank you all for entering to win his new Cd release - I couldn't have done it without you :)

Now I have a another cute little treat for you all. Please, help me prevent him from getting upset like Harry did, and enter to win his new release "Crazy Love".

This is fun music. I've always liked the sounds of Michael Buble, but I rarely treat myself to a Cd. I am really glad I own this one.

Picture this - Indian Summer, windows open - nice breeze, me cooking dinner, little one lying on the floor coloring, Crazy Love playing through the house. Perfect.

Album Tracklisting:
1. Cry Me A River
2. All Of Me
3. Georgia On My Mind
4. Crazy Love
5. Haven't Met You Yet
6. All I Do Is Dream Of You
7. Hold On
8. Heartache Tonight
9. You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You
10. Baby (You've Got What It Takes)
11. At This Moment
12. Stardust
13. Whatever It Takes (bonus track)

Sounds good huh? Yeah it is.

You can purchase a copy of Crazy Love at Amazon

WIN IT!!
One lucky reader will win a copy of Crazy Love :)

MAIN ENTRY
Just visit the Michael Buble site and tell me why you'd like to win his new Cd :)

EXTRAS
*enter to win a pair of UGG boots (simple 2 step entry) (5 bonus entries)

* follow Wishing Penny blog

* blog this post & leave a link

* grab my button

* follow me @ Twitter & tweet this contest - RT @Jamaise Win a copy of "Crazy Love" the new CD release from Michael Buble http://bit.ly/Nkv1V

*Favorite me at Technorati

Giveaway will end on November 1st at 11 :59 am EST. Winner will be selected using Random .org. I will email the winner & you will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner . Please remember to leave me your email address if it is not visible on your profile so that I can contact you if you win. Good luck to everyone :)))

Thank you so much to One2One Network for providing a review copy of this CD for me and one for the winner of this contest. I was not paid for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment