Friday, February 26, 2010

EDEN FANTASYS ~ Cole Ryder ~ Toy ~ Review






* THIS POST IS RATED R

I got to review the Cole Ryder sensafirm penis is presented by Topco from Eden Fantasys. WOW! I had no idea what I had ordered - it is a monster. Very well made, very true to life, and very freakin BIG!

You should have seen my face when I took it from the packaging :)

The thing about Eden, no matter what you order, they have all sorts of indicators like size, length, material and it is important to read them before you order. One of the very great things about Eden, is that they will tell you the exact specs on every product whether it be adult toys, sensual products, lingerie , or a big monster like I received :)

It's very important to read carefully - because Eden Fantasys will give you what you order!

As always always great working with Eden, they offer the best selection , best customer service & reps in the sex toys bussiness! Shop Eden for all your Adult needs. Thanks Eden Fantasys!

Oh, and if you see Cole Ryder in a dark alley - Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !

No comments:

Post a Comment