Monday, February 15, 2010

One World One Heart ~ WINNERS!!!


I had such a great time on my magic carpet voyage. I was constantly amazed at the talent I saw - the tangible that came from the hearts and minds of these individuals who gave of themselves for this event. Thank you to everyone who participated .

A special Thanks to Lisa Swifka for creating OWOH & for all the hard work that goes into pulling it off.

It was a long trip, so much so that I couldn't even make it to ever stop. Now to the fun part!

First I'd like to introduce you to the winner of my giveaway -the fun surprise box and mini Persian carpet- Constance from Rochambeau . She and her blog are simply enchanting. Please stop and visit her blog - you'll be glad you did :)

As nice as it feels to give, it's also fun to receive! And I am so excited to share with you what I will be receiving - my winnings from the OWOH magic carpet ride :)


A share of paper goodies from Laura @ As Happy As ....

A gift certificate for Memories For Life Scrapbooks from Edi @ Memories For Life Blog

A cook book from the personal collection of personal chef Lillie @ Fast Feasts

Can you say LOOT! I am so excited to put together a fun box to send off to my winner & to receive fun treats in the mail!
I had so much fun ~ see you all next year :) XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment