Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tiny Prints Business Cards ~ Cards At Conference



BlogHer is coming soon - time to think about all the little details. Time to get everything ironed out.

When it comes to conferences, one of the most important aspects is networking. I'll be representing my sponsor, myself, and my blog.

Even in this digital age, business cards are one of the most important tools in connecting with people. It's your business handshake that can be carried away and associated with your meeting.

Your card says a lot about you and you want your card to reflect your personal style & personality. I'll be carrying Tiny Prints business cards. That alone says style. I'll keep my cards simple & clear with a dash of cute.

I'll have cards going out and cards coming in. Keeping an organized system for my cards, not only helps me stay sane, but is good for my overall presentation and speaks to how I handle myself in other areas.

I'll be keeping it together in a cute little wristlet. With two compartments it will serve it's purpose perfectly :) 


Tiny Prints provides stylish, modern and unique stationery that cover all your paper needs. You'll find summer party invitations, personalized greeting cards, thank you cards, business cards, and even custom wedding invitations. Come try the easy card personalization, powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service and paper quality for yourself! With Tiny Prints by your side, commemorating every holiday and momentous occasion is a cinch.




This is a compensated post through Global Influence & Tiny Prints. I will receive product. All views are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment