Friday, January 16, 2009

2009 VALENTINE"S DAY GOODIE SWAP



I found this on my daily stop at An Island Life. A Valentine's Day goodie swap. Isn't that fun!!


All you do is link up, and the person above you is who you will send a goodie for Valentine's Day! See I'm new to all of this and have just started participating, so this is really exciting to me. Getting a gift in the mail from a complete mommy stranger & sending one out - funn!


You should do it too! Just commit to an $8 - $10 goodie box! You know you want to :))))


I'm looking forward to meeting Denise from 2 Little Monkeys , she's my goodie recipient :)) I'll do ya good don't worry :)))




  • What is your idea of a romantic Valentine’s Day? Dinner with my sweetie, no kids for the evening, a really neat but small gift from Etsy - I usually get roses, but they don't last - encouraging him to pick something heartfelt that will last :))



  • In reality, what is your Valentine’s Day really like? Roses, treats for the boys, everyone is extra nice to each other all day, wine with dinner, kids all evening :)))



  • If you could have a lifetime supply of your favorite sweet indulgence, what would it be? Häagen-Dazs Sticky Toffee Pudding - yummo



  • Is there any sweet treat you absolutely do not like? sweet & do not like, generally clash in my vocabulary, but I'm not too fond of those chalky conversation hearts



  • If you fell into a pool of chocolate, how would you get out? I would hitch a ride with a marshmallow duck :))
Can't wait to see who links in below me too :))))))





No comments:

Post a Comment