Tuesday, January 20, 2009

AMAZING DAY!!!!



I snapped this picture of our little catch all dish , because the contents caught my eye.


In this little dish is always an interesting assortment of anything that lands there - different all the time.


The last time I noticed this dish was to get my lip balm that was in there with a safety pin, a pair of earrings, a peach pit that my son wants to plant, and a grocery receipt.


A few days ago I walked by and noticed that the only things in was an Obama button & an old Ford key. The way my mind works , I instantly saw the message in the dish.


Today watching this momentous new day, I really love the symbolism, and can think of no better time to share.

I will be posting on the inauguration after the full day of events. I am attending a party for the occasion this evening. After I absorb & digest it all, I will hopefully have some thoughts I'd like to share. I can't do that until I experience it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment