Saturday, January 3, 2009

Win A $1,000 Toy Makeover From PLAN TOYS!!!


Bellaziza's Favorites in hosting a huge New years Bash! A $1,000 toy makeover from Plan Toys!


Can you imagine all the wonderful green toys you could surprise your little one with?!! Plan Toys is a top of the line quality toy company with a conscience. Not only will your wee one have the best design & build, but you can feel good about their play. This is any parent's dream come true!




Take a look at all Plan Toys has to offer. I have amazing kitchen sets from their Largescale range swirling in my head!




Then head over to Bellaziza's and sign up for V.I.P status & enter to win. This totally amazing bash is open until Monday, March 30th, 2009 at midnight PST. Enter once a day & find out about extra entries. I'll be there every day - join me?








No comments:

Post a Comment