Monday, November 23, 2009

Holiday Gift Guide Peeled Snacks- Organic Fruit Gift Box




Organic fruit. Nothing added.

Yep - nothing else. Nothing to make the fruit a pretty color, nothing to make the fruit taste extra fruity, no preservatives, no ingredients we can't pronounce. Just organic fruit dried to it's peak almost sticky sweetness.

I love the flavors of peeled it makes you wonder why other companies would add anything to this wonderfully perfect food. I love that it's a feel good snack for my kidos.

There is nothing that makes me feel better than knowing what my family is ingesting or exposed to is pure 100% natural. There are a lot of brands that claim to be natural, but all you need to do is glance at the list of ingredients and you know if it's natural or not.

Gluten, dairy, wheat and cholesterol free - all wrapped up in an organic chewy yummy little package :)

No wonder Peeled is a favorite snack of Oprah :)

I absolutely love the mango and pineapple - sooo good.

GIVE IT!!!


Peeled offers a variety of gift options that would make a really nice gift for anyone on your list. You can purchase Peeled Snacks at these locations or at the Peeled online shop.

WIN IT!!!

One lucky winner will receive the -
Organic Fruit Picks Gift Box

Organic Fruit Picks Gift Box

MAIN ENTRY:
Visit Peeled Snacks and sign up for their newsletter - bottom of page

EXTRAS:

*enter to win a pair of UGG boots (simple 2 step entry) ( 5 bonus entries) -MUST BE ENTERED THROUGH THIS BLOG

* follow Wishing Penny blog

* Subscribe to Wishing Penny by email

* Subscribe to Wishing Penny by reader

* blog this post & leave a link ( 3 bonus entries ) grab my button

* grab my holiday button - top right

* follow me @ Twitter & tweet this contest - RT @Jamaise Win an Organic Fruit Gift Box from @PeeledSnacks http://tinyurl.com/yf6jpqx #giveaway #holidaygiftguide ( 2 bonus entries)

*Favorite me at Technorati

Giveaway will end on December 2nd at 11 :59 am EST. Winner will be selected using Random .org. I will email the winner & you will have 48 hours to reply back before I draw a new winner . Please remember to leave me your email address if it is not visible on your profile so that I can contact you if you win. Good luck to everyone :)

Thank you to Peeled Snacks for providing me a review product and for providing a prize for one lucky winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment