Saturday, November 14, 2009

The One You Want To Win @ The Five Fish


Fun huh? What kid wouldn't LOVE to find their very own kitchen on Christmas morning! I know my Juju bean would so I've entered to win the Lifestyle Deluxe Kitchen from Step2 at The Five Fish.

I can just imagine all the wonderful dishes he would make for me in this kitchen :) I just asked him what he would make for me if he had his own kitchen and he said chicken curry, but he'd have to get rice first. Pretend food is really good on the waistline - i could eat it all day!!!

Head over and enter to win. There are lots of extra entries and daily tweets! Ends Nov. 30th. While you're there, don't forget to enter all the other great giveaways in the Holiday gift guide :)


TheFiveFish.com, OneFishTwoFishFiveFish.blogspot.com, Karie Herring


For extra chances to win visit Kristin @ OurOrdinaryLife and Lizzy @ Lizzy Dear's Life - Woo hooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment