Friday, April 29, 2011

Twirl Into Spring With Old Navy Dresses & Crowdtap


Awesome right?!! I got this coupon for myself. I got to go pick a Spring dress - anything $40 and under. There were some super cute dresses to choose from! I ended up getting my free dress & buying one that I just had to have.

This seasons dresses are flowey , lots of cotton & linen - some what ethnic - Moroccan feel. Lots of tunic style cuts, which I really like. Natural, beachy - I loved them.



Along with my free coupon, I got three coupon to give to friends!! You can imagine the fun day that turns into! Shopping and dinner out with the girls - thank you Crowdtap & Old Navy!





You too can work your way up to brand ambassador & sampling. Just sign up at Crowdtap - where consumers and brands collaborate!

No comments:

Post a Comment