Sunday, May 8, 2011

Remember Tiny Prints for all your Graduation stationary needs!





Graduation - the end of one chapter, time for a new one to begin.

Completely exciting, a little scary. A rite of passage. I'm leaving childhood now - all my friends who have been along side me all these years. On to new achievements, a new level of skill - on my own.

I have not yet been though "the" graduation with my own child. I have been through kindergarten graduation - the sweet beginnings, the excitement to learn, to please. The middle school graduation - the big/cool kids going on to start over once again as the little guy.

I hope for my children is that they become thinkers, to have the tools to figure things out, to take their own path, I want my child to be the one who learns, but not necessarily play the game. I want my child to discover his passion and allow his strengths to define him rather than his weaknesses.

I hope I've laid the groundwork for my children to find Independence that comes with graduation.





Tiny Prints provides stylish, modern and unique graduation stationery including graduation announcements, graduation invitations,and thank you cards for teens. When graduation season has come and gone Tiny Prints will still be here to fill all your stationery needs with their exclusive designs from the nation's top designers. You'll find summer party invitations, personalized greeting cards, thank you cards, business cards, and even custom wedding invitations. Come try the easy card personalization, powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service and paper quality for yourself! With Tiny Prints by your side commemorating every holiday and momentous occasion is a cinch!

No comments:

Post a Comment