Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pregnant and postponed


My labor has started - I spent Monday night and most of Tuesday in the hospital. My contractions were 2 minutes apart lasting 2-3 minutes, so I thought it was time to go. I labored good and strong all night until Tuesday morning the contractions stopped. Yes - dead in their tracks. So I'm back home


Most doctors would have induced and or performed a c-section. It is very important to me to allow nature to take it's course. I have found the perfect doctor for me - he is allowing me to do exactly that and leaves most everything to us to decide. I feel blessed to have found him.


The baby is healthy and everything looks good - just waiting - any time now :)))


I'm backed up on drawing winners - I haven't drawn any that ended on the 17th. Nor have I listed any giveaways. I just wanted to let everyone know. I have a busy day today, but will try to get caught up this evening. Soon I promise. Bear with me :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment