Friday, October 1, 2010

Bit'Z Kids ~ Review

This review was a disaster and I'm going to have to report it as such. I have never had something like this happen.

Bit'Z Kids has wonderfully cute, stylish, and quality clothes for children. The outfit you see on Ju above was provided to me by them to review.

I took this pic of him releasing the butterflies he raised, right before we left for the lakes this Summer. I packed this outfit, planning to take some amazing pictures of him at the scenic lake. When I got there I couldn't find the top. I called home and it couldn't be found here either. We all looked EVERYWHERE for this top.

So when I got home from the trip I called the cleaners from the lake house and everything. The shirt was gone, and I was ready to pop with Capri.

I went into false labor while my Grandma was still here. Following this life got hectic - lots of out of town doctors appts to monitor my progress. Super hectic & stressful with swollen feet & hot summer.

I get a rather nasty letter from Bit'Z Kids owner. I can't say I blamed him but figured once I explained he would completely understand. I still planned on hosting the review. I decided I would purchase another shirt to replace the lost one. I told him I would do it the next day but didn't realize the credit card was maxed. I paid the card and about a week later I go & order the shirt. The day after it arrives in the mail, I get a really nasty letter billing me and dropping words like "attorney fees".

Honestly this review was near the last thing on my mind at this point - I was two weeks over due and facing the opposite type of delivery that I had worked hard to prepare for. And after the letter, I was ready not to do the thing anyway.

But in all fairness, I did take way longer than normal to get this work done. But it in no way warranted the treatment I received and I'm not going to give a great review. I hope that this shop owner treated me like this on a fluke, just as my delay and loosing of the shirt was a fluke on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment